Saturday, June 27, 2009

Champagne Bottle

*Grin* Uh, I guess I should post more often. Rest assured, though, my Cricut has not been idle. I have also bought a Cuttle Bug in the last month and have been messing with that, too. Today I made a champagne bottle for a lady on the CricutCutter Yahoo! group. I used white shimmer paper for the champagne drops and tinfoil (dull side out) for the foil above the seal. I used brown paper similar to a paper bag for the cork. I decorated the label & seal with black, burgundy, silver and gold pens.

The SCUT file is 1" wide by 4" tall.
I have it set up so it will cut the individual pieces. The complete bottle is off the mat to show what it looks like. I cut the file with a scrap sheet, then press "Load Paper" Instead of "Unload" when it is finished. I lift the scrap paper, leaving only the edge under the roller stack down. Then I can slip small squares of the final paper under the template. Once I have each color where it should go, I pull off the scrap sheet and click "Cut" in SCAL.
Download the Champagne Bottle.SCUT.


Or, if you prefer, you can alter the SVG & save each piece as its own file.
Download the Champagn Bottle.SVG.

No comments:

Post a Comment