Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ScrappyDew Tutorial

Thanks to Rob over at ScrappyDew.com for another great Inkscape/ SCAL tutorial!

I designed a gift bag to cut in SCAL, and it kept cutting the lines twice. I hadn't seen this happen before in anything else I made, so I needed help solving the problem. I sent a tutorial request to ScrappyDew. I also posted a message on the SCAL message board, because I really didn't think they'd actually make a tutorial! Well, both places are great, and I had two answers within the hour. And Rob was also kind enough to post a tutorial to show us exactly how do clean up those lines.

The tutorial can be viewed on YouTube:

ScrappyDew Tutorial

Download the GiftBag.SVG.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the gift bag, and the tut was a great help.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete